U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, September 29th, 2024 7:46 AM

Houston outage 77082

Signal cannot be detected. One representative said it will come on in 45 minutes. Was talking to 3 service representatives and apparently there's no signal. Please look into it. Thank you 

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

20 days ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

20 days ago

@user_2ce45f Welcome to our community forum and thank you @EG for moving this post for greater exposure. We're a team of experts dedicated to addressing all your questions and concerns and we'll work alongside you to advocate for the best possible resolution :).

To get the most up-to-date information, you can always visit our Status Page or use the Xfinity app to view the status of your services and equipment and even troubleshoot any issues that may arise in the future. Does that page indicate that there is a known issue affecting your area? 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

It does not. Sorry for late reply. It actually shows nothing.. I think the link link expired. Says error 404 and that I have no permission to view it 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

@user_2ce45f Thank you for getting back to me here. Are you able to follow this link: 

xfinity.com/support/status to see the status of service in your area? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here