U

Sunday, September 29th, 2024 11:26 PM

Horrific Customer Service

Xfinity customer service agents are always polite, but they are not good at fixing simple problems. After I was upsold two new (free) apple watches, they were mistakenly marked to be shipped to the incorrect address. Our old address in a different state. Now we've been on customer service calls for around 5 hours for these "free" watches. Not kidding, one of the agents solution was to cancel the order, and instead have us buy new watches at full price. I didn't even want these watches. This has literally been such a nightmare. Don't even get me started on the experience I had moving addresses. 

There are so many issues with simple things that xfinity cannot correct. My wifes name is still spelled incorrectly on bills. Not a big deal, but we've asked for this to be corrected for many years now and they just can't fix it. Also I've signed in twice to this forum and that also doesn't stick. 

So beyond the amount of time I've spent on this. I should be compensated for the wasted time I've spent with xfinity. My hourly rate is $65/hr. I'm up to about 4 hours on this issue.

[Edited: Personal Information]

Official Employee

• 

968 Messages

20 days ago

@user_11yuyy
Hi! Thank you for taking the time to post on our Forums. I am sorry to hear about the issues that you've had. It sounds like your Xfinity Mobile account never got transferred to your new address. This is especially damaging since we cannot ship to an alternate address in an effort to prevent fraud. I would love the opportunity to see what options we have for you, as well as reviewing your account and making sure everything is correct. Please, send a DM to Xfinity Support with your full name and address to get started.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
•Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page) or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
•Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
•Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
•Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
•Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here