I

Tuesday, May 14th, 2024 10:39 PM

Horrible Customer service

3rd attempt to write this. The contractor building the house next to mine pulled up the Comcast cable and broke it. This happened at noon and still nobody has shown up to fix it. It’s 6:30 pm now. I called and texted several folks that were rude and clueless. At first they both told me they could get someone here between 5-7 today but then changed the story until tomorrow afternoon between 2-4pm. Now I can’t work tomorrow and had to deal with [Edited: "Language"] people from xfinity. This service [Edited: "Language"]!!  I’m on the phone with someone right now and getting the same [Edited: "Language"]. I know there are folks on standby to come out and fix stuff like this. 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

2 months ago

Hello, @Iwizimarki

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? To send a direct message:

1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon near the bell icon. Click the direct message icon

2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)

4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!

4 Messages

I don’t see the icons you’re talking about. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

@Iwizimarki - We've received your Direct Message and I will reply to you there shortly, thank you!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

4 Messages

So the customer service team canceled my appointment for today and I have to wait another full day before someone will come out now. this has been the worst customer service experience ever!!

I think it’s time to start looking at other companies that have internet in the area.  No one should be put through this for two days. 

4 Messages

2 months ago

I lucked out and saw an actual Comcast guy at my neighbors and talked to him about what was going on. He checked and no ticket was ever generated to fix or bury my line so he put one in for me.  Any more issues after this and I’ll drop Comcast for sure. They need to hire all new customer service folks who will actually work and not just say stuff they’re not actually doing. 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hello, @Iwizimarki

I see we have been speaking with you in direct messaging and will be happy to check on the ticket that was submitted by one of our employees. I will pick up our conversation there and check on the status of your ticket. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here