P

Wednesday, October 2nd, 2024 5:30 PM

Horrible Customer Service Please Stay Away

Currently with my service suspended AGAIN for trying to set up a payment arrangement with a representative and they LIED. This is the 5th time I've been lied to! They tell you they set up the arrangements and they NEVER do and they are blaming ME for my services being suspended when I was being lied to. Then when I called a representative they laughed in my face when I told them what happened! He was so incredibly rude. I have never dealt with a more unprofessional company. Currently looking for another internet provider as we speak because I can't do this anymore. Even when I was asking to please help with an extension because of hurricane Helene. We missed days of work it was out of our control. They don't care they said oh well. I am DONE. I'm telling everyone I know to stay away from Xfinity! They don't care they are losing customers either. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

17 days ago

@Princesscrystalxo Hello there, I hope everyone is safe and sound while we work together to restore everyone's services due to hurricane Helene. I would be more than happy to review your account to see what options we have to activate your services. 

Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here