N

Tuesday, August 29th, 2023 9:09 AM

Closed

Horrible Appointment Service & Sketchy reimbursement credit

I have been using Xfinity for these past two years but these past couple of days really upset me.

I had an appointment that was scheduled with all receipt of appointment. I took a day off from work and was waiting for the appointment. After the appointment time has passed, still no technical person shows up. I contacted the Xfinity chat agent and was told that they are 15 mins late. 45 mins past the appointment time, still no show up. I then contacted another chat agent, this agent then told me my appointment is no longer there.... What? Why is my appointment suddenly cancelled without any notice? This is not how you treat your loyal customers, to gaslight them into thinking there is no appointment. The chat agent was not helpful at all so you need a new system that customer can report emergency. 

On top of that, a chat agent credited my account $5 for my waiting time, which is nothing but it was a nice gesture. I now checked back 8 hours later, the $5 disappeared. This is really sketchy and not professional at all. Please look into this case!

Lastly, this case of glitchy internet has been going on for these past 5 days, despite all my effort to do reboot and everything. On top of that, being stood up by the technical appointment really hurt my trust in Xfinity. You need to resolve this case asap so my normal internet is back.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

1 year ago

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to help you today. To review, we have an appointment scheduled and will follow up after the appointment. I appreciate your time and your patience while we get this handled for you. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

1 year ago

Hello and welcome to Comcast! Thank you so much for reaching out to us today regarding your this horrible experience. You are in the right place, and we would love to look into your account and see what happened with the technician and the credit that was applied to the account. 

Please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.
Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

Let me know if you have any questions

7 months ago

The exact same this just happened to me!  It happened about a year ago but again last night, Feb 14, 2024.  Had an appointment 2-4pm. Waiting, on with chat bot agent being told over and over they are coming just delayed. I actually asked did they cancel?  Was told No! We wouldn't do that, they are coming. I will contact you when I can update. I don't hear anything. 7pm I call and get an actual human, says no tech was assigned to the appointment.  Gives me new appointment.  I call to confirm and they say, they can see yes, there was in fact a tech assigned to my appointment but then taken off.

4 Messages

@bigdogmom1027​ message them on here! They are much more active on here in my experience.

Expert

• 

30.8K Messages

@NicolaiTr​ 

Direct messaging isn't allowed until an official employee asks you to do so; it's against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy to send anyone an unrequested DM/PM.  Also note, if you do send one without being asked to do so, it could possibly be ignored.

Please do not encourage others to send unrequested DMs.
Thanks.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here