SundayDuffer's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, July 7th, 2024 12:15 AM

Help!!!

Saw faster speed upgrade for cheaper than what im paying now, so i switched. Successfully. Received email and text confirmed order. App has new upgrade name attached to my account also. 

An hour later, rebooted my modem and ran speed test via okla, xfinity app, eero app… all yielded old speed. Tried again reboot via xfinity app and same old speed result.

Got on chat, csr said not seeing the upgrade. I said i have email and text confirmation. I asked for a reprovision, csr said does no good cause id still be on the same old package. I asked whats next then, csr said will escalate this issue. I asked whats next? Crs said wait til monday and reboot the modem and run test speed again. And that was that. Btw, csr was very courteous and nice but unfortunately did not resolve my issue.

Any ideas what i can do? Of course i will try again comes Monday.

Expert

• 

106.3K Messages

3 months ago

Concern moved here to the proper help section, and for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

3 months ago

@SundayDuffer Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on our Xfinity Forums. I would love to take a look and see what's happening with the account and why you are not receiving the upgraded speeds. Please send us a DM to Xfinity Support with your full name and address to get started.

To send a direct message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pen and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here