U

Tuesday, May 7th, 2024 5:12 PM

Help with my internet connection

Can't connect to my internet and spoke with 3 of your agents and they can't seem to help either.  Can I pick up a  new modem at your facility or can you send someone to my house to check my problem out?

Expert

• 

105.9K Messages

4 months ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

4 months ago

user_gsx9f2 Hello, and thanks for reaching out for assistance. If you think it's the device, you may swap it at anytime at a store if you like. If it's something else, a tech can be sent out to check it out. If you would like us to see what would be best option to try first, we are happy to help. 

Can you send us a direct message with your full name, name of account holder (if different), and service address please?

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (speech bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

1 Message

I cannot connect to the internet with my new Gateway Modem

Official Employee

• 

529 Messages

@user_nneirk  Hello and good afternoon. Thanks for posting and sharing your experience with the community. We appreciate it and the chance to assist. This is a great place to get help, you can count on the members and us anytime. I see you are trying to activate the new modem. That is great, and I'm happy to know you have new equipment to use. The best way to activate the new modem is with the Xfinity app. It will make everything easy, and connecting the service a breeze. We have this amazing guide here https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/activate-xfi-gateway-app to follow. It will cover everything from start to finish, and ensure you are online asap. Use it now and download the Xfinity app to help manage the account, and activate the modem easily. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here