U

Friday, October 11th, 2024 2:17 PM

help with internet service in St Augustine Florida

My guests in [Edited: "Personal Information"] in St Augustine Florida cannot access the internet.  Can you explain what I need to do?  Or check it out?  TV is working fine.  

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

7 days ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

7 days ago

Hello, @user_140q8e. I hope you and your guests are safe and sound. I would be more than happy to review the account information to figure out what's going on with your internet service.

Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section.

1 Message

7 days ago

They are not listening to me either. No service for over 34 hours. Never lost power. No one seems to be doing anything. At least an update……..

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_6x2xq1

Thanks for reaching out to us we do hope your family is safe and doing ok during the recent natural disaster events caused by the Hurricanes.

Even though you may have power our service network could be damaged and without power due to the recent events. This link  https://florida.comcast.com/2024/09/24/helene/ is updated every 24 hours to show the status of where it's xfinity is at on getting everyone's services back up and restored

another tool is our awesome Xfinity app https://www.xfinity.com/apps which is a great tool you can use to check in on the service interruption even be notified once the service is back up and running or when a known restoration time is available

To help with connectivity when it matters most, Comcast opened all public Xfinity Wi-Fi Hotspots in Florida. To learn how to get connected to one of the 362,000+ open hotspots, please visit this website.

We thank you for your understanding and your patience and know our techs are working hard around the clock to get everyone's service back up and running as soon as possible

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here