U

Monday, October 14th, 2024 4:40 AM

Helene Augusta GA

Are you guys even trying to fix the issue? I haven't seen anyone working. Roads are clean, power had been back for 10+ days, why is there no internet. Wow and Att have internet. I haven't even heard updates from you guys. Just lack of caring. Well I'll go to a company that cares and fixes their infrastructure. Bring over the thousands of workers you have all over the country. GA power did it. You can too. But you haven't. Because you don't care about the people paying for your service.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

4 days ago

Greetings, @user_m271wd. Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear you're still having issues with the service in your area, but you have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

I know this has been a frustrating ordeal for everyone that was impacted by these storms. It sounds like your neighborhood is in good shape, so you may not need any further onsite repairs. I know it can be disheartening when you don't see trucks or workers in your neighborhood, but that can be a good thing. The majority of the ongoing repairs in Augusta are centered on getting the headend back online and repairing or rebuilding the fiber lines that were damaged during the storm. Once those fiber lines have been repaired, we should start seeing more neighborhood nodes coming back online. Please let me know if I can provide any more specific details about the work in your neighborhood. 

If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Direct Message, please click on the “Direct Message” icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon, then type or select "Xfinity Support". Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window and press Enter to send your message and initiate a live session.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here