U

Monday, July 8th, 2024 1:15 PM

Heads up on a Xfinity scam i got. (I'm sure i am not the first to see one like this)

Definitely not from Xfinity.  from sender: [Edited: "Personal Information"]

I just thru it in the SPAM folder and deleted it.

BODY OF EMAIL:

Xfinity  
My account

Please update your bill
to keep your services

We regret to inform you that your account has been temporarily suspended due to billing issues.After reviewing our records, we identified several errors in the charges on your bill.

We understand that billing issues can sometimes arise unintentionally, and we are here to assist you in resolving them promptly.

Please update your payment Information: Ensure that the payment information associated with your account is up to date, including valid credit card details or alternative payment methods. 

Update payment

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Our goal is to resolve this matter swiftly and restore your Xfinity service to full functionality. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Sincerely,

The Xfinity Team

Xfinity App My Account Ask Xfinity

View Online     |     Privacy Policy

THIS IS A SERVICE-RELATED EMAIL
Comcast will occasionally send you service-related emails to inform you of service upgrades or new benefits.

Please do not reply to this email, it is not monitored. If you'd like to contact us, please visit our website here.

Comcast respects your privacy. For a complete description of our privacy policy, click here.

Please note that Xfinity Voice and Xfinity Internet customers will no longer have access to emergency phone or Internet service.

© 2024 Comcast. All rights reserved.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

Comcast Cable, One Comcast Center
1701 JFK Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA 19103
Attn: Email Communications

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

3 months ago

@user_faudk6 Welcome to our community forum and thank you for taking the time to bring awareness to this online threat. You can always report Email phishing scams here so our dedicated Customer Security Assurance team can proactively prevent any potential harm to other customers. You can stay up to date on tips to keep you safe online here

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here