U

Monday, September 18th, 2023 8:54 PM

Closed

Haven't received NFL Sunday Ticket discount email

Says I qualify and only have to wait for email with link to discount. I've talked with support a few times but no one can help me get the email. Confirmed my email address is correct already. 

Missed 2 weeks of NFL already, hoping to find help here. 

Official Employee

• 

674 Messages

10 months ago

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here in the Digital Care team. You have reached the Xfinity experts who can certainly assist you with your Sunday Ticket related questions and concerns. I know missing the first two weeks of the season would be quite frustrating, so let's dive right into this issue together. Did you originally see the information related to the Sunday Ticket through your Xfinity Rewards?

5 Messages

Yes, I redeemed it through the xfinity app, account rewards. It tells me I'm all set and just have to wait for email. My tv service has been activated for a week now. Still no email. 

Official Employee

• 

674 Messages

We appreciate that additional information @user_02b668, can you send us a Private Message with your full name and complete service address to take a closer look at things under the hood.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

5 Messages

@XfinityMarcus​ how do I send private message and to who? 

Official Employee

• 

674 Messages

To send a private message:

1. Sign in to the community.
  2. Click the message count or envelope icon to go to your Private Messages Inbox.
  3. Click the New Message icon.
  4. Enter the recipient's name in the Send to field.
  5. Type the reply in the Message box
  6. Click Enter to send your message.
  1. You can see your back and forth messages with any user by clicking the messages.
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

5 Messages

It doesn't let me select your name.

Can you message me then I'll reply to you? 

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here