U

Wednesday, September 25th, 2024 2:22 AM

guy wire relocation

I have desperately put in request for a guy wire relocated on my property. When I called in, the gentleman said, "This was the first step, we will take it from here" Repeatedly nothing has happened. We needed to widen the driveway to get our RV in. We have pulled the needed permits to complete the work on our property and still nothing after repeated calls. All the work we permitted has finished and we still can't get the RV in and we are receiving fines after fines for not taking it off the street. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

25 days ago

Thank you for connecting with us here in our community, @user_7zs1as, about relocating a wire on your property. We are sorry to hear it has not been the best experience for you, but you have reached the right team to turn this around for you. We will be happy to check into your requests, and address what we need to do next in order to get this completed for you. Please provide your full name and address via Direct Message. We look forward to hearing back from you. 

To start a Direct Message: Click "Sign in" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here