S

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, March 18th, 2023 8:28 PM

Closed

Greivance; false advertisement

I was sold a plan by customer service when I called in to ask about prices when I was calling around different places, and I was talked into getting more services by them giving me incentives. And after I got the highest plan that you have and porting two numbers in to a plan that is $10/mo per line for UNLIMITED talk text AND DATA, and for porting in two numbers I would get $40 off per month on my Internet bill, on top of my $30 off from my ACP.I was told I would get a $200 gift card for choosing the highest internet plan offered, PLUS $100 gift card PER PORTED NUMBER (I ported TWO. The agent guaranteed I would receive $400 gift card total) and we went over everything thoroughly, and she did the calculations of how much EVERYTHING would be TOTAL(2 phones plus the internet) 
The break down per agent that pulled me in with incentives was TWO ported numbers for an UNLIMITED talk text AND DATA PER LINE (getting $200 gift card for) taking off $40 from my Internet bill ON TOP of $30 off from ACP, and then $10 OFF for automatic billing and $5 off for paperless billing. She went through everything SEVERAL TIMES because it sounded too good to be true so I asked so many questions and she assured me what I was being told is exactly what I would receive and that after all the discounts my MONTHLY BILL would be between $35-$45 TOTAL FOR ALL SERVICES. then when I got my router and I had to call in again I was told "sorry for the miscommunication" but there was ZERO miscommunication, I was pulled in by FALSE ADVERTISING and sold the plan o agreed to which is what ON A RECORDED LINE I was sold, then again when speaking to BILLING on the 7th or march she backed up what the ORIGINAL agent who sold me the plan and said yes, unlimited talk text AND DATA and the price WOULD be around $35-$45 TOTAL after all discounts, but when I received my phone and called in to activate it they said it was BY THE GIG and was told on recorded lines "I understand if I was LIED TO by an agent they would be just as upset but there isn't anything they can do for me, but can credit the first month" and I asked if the first month can be credited to reflect what I was sold and agreed to, why can it not be done every month, because it is not my fault, the customer, that your agent sold me a plan that I agreed to and then after activating everything told by some agents that that's not what it is, but by the original agent, and by the billing agent that everything that the original agent said was correct. You guys are all over the place and not honoring the plan that I was sold on a recorded line they were pulling me in by incentives and literally false advertisement. They knew I was already grandfathered into another phone company at $17 a month for unlimited everything, and they took me away from that and now I'm getting one gigabyte per some agents, I cannot go back to that phone company and get the plan that I had, I would be a new customer. It is not fair what is going on and the plan that I agreed to originally which is the $10 a month her phone or unlimited talk text and data and $30 off ACP $40 off for having ported numbers $10 off for automatic billing, and $5 off for paperless billing bringing my total monthly bill for everything down to around 35 to $45 a month. It should not fall on the customer when an agent sells the customer a plan that they go over and over and agree to, then the company tries not to honor it. 
Every conversation is recorded, and I fully expect that it's gone back and listened to from the original agent that sold me the plan adding incentives to get me more things in, and the billing department on the 7th telling me what she said is correct which contradicted other agents. I expect the company honor what I agreed to come to Xfinity for the plan that I was sold. It does not fall on the customer when the agent screws up. It is not fair, and since everything is recorded if it is not honored I'm going to figure something out to hold you guys responsible for false advertising and then not honoring what I was sold and agreed to if somebody does not figure out a way to honor the plan I agreed to and bought. 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.9K Messages

1 year ago

I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Have you tried calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here