CheapestGamer's profile

Regular Contributor

• 

215 Messages

Tue, Dec 29, 2020 6:00 PM

Going internet only with unlimited data fee for a reasonable price?

Is there a way to do this WITHOUT calling "retention" as I have a lot on my plate and virtually zero free time to call and stopping into the local store gets me told that established customers don't get the deals that your very commercials state to "stop in" to get.

We did get ONE deal on these forums on a 2 year double play once so hopefully we can come to equitable terms again.

Responses

Official Employee

• 

6.7K Messages

6 m ago

Hello CheapestGamer. We appreciate you visiting and posting on the Xfinity Forums. I can assist with reviewing your account and the options available for changing to Internet Only with Unlimited Data. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name and service address so I can assist you. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile, and then click "Send a private message" to private message me.

Regular Contributor

• 

215 Messages

5 m ago

PM sent.

Regular Contributor

• 

215 Messages

5 m ago

I'm STILL waiting for a reply back to my PM to get the ball rolling on a deal. Just received the bill for February in the mail yesterday (Wednesday) and noticed a bit of a hike in pricing. So I really DO NOT wish to pay even more for content I barely watch.

Please allow the Xfinity stores to actually sign up existing customers for new deals/bundles if it's going to take 2 weeks minimum to get a single response on here now.

If I don't get a response in the next several days here, the local store stonewalls me and I'm forced to call "retention" then I will not be a happy customer.

New to the Community?

Start Here