U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, August 30th, 2023 5:48 PM

Closed

Gigabit x10 Availability

Hi,

I'm interested in the Gigabit x10 service. I called customer service and they seemed unaware of the difference between cable and fiber services.

How can I find out if fiber is available at my address?

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_5b42c5 Thanks for reaching out to us on the forum for help with the gigabit 10x service. It is a fantastic service and speed. There are certain requirements for the service, and you are required to have a 2-year agreement in addition to current offers that you may have on an account. 

To check if your home is eligible I would have to create a request with our 10x sales team, so they can complete a check on your location to our fiber lines and possibly a site survey. 

I would love to help out with this and see if we can set up the 10x service at your home. Please send us a direct message with your name and service address.

To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3J0ir1l
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here