U

Friday, October 4th, 2024 7:43 PM

Gift Card

Hello, I am having an issue with accessing the funds on my gift card I received. It unfortunately expired before I got to use the funds and I never activated the card. Could I get a replacement gift card?

Official Employee

• 

580 Messages

15 days ago

@user_lsfdu7  Good evening. Thanks for posting to our community. We appreciate it, and are happy you thought of us to assist. We have the best tools, just like the Xfinity Assistant. It is the best resource to manage the account and service online when we are not available. It is my favorite as I can check the service health, and also reboot the wifi for dinner time. That ensures the kids come to eat, and that makes me very happy. Here is a link that I found for you to make it easy to use https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/. We can get you a replacement card. I forget to use them too, and we have a way to make sure you take advantage of them successfully. Send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the message icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Let me know if you have any questions.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here