U

Wednesday, July 10th, 2024 7:33 PM

Gift card scam

I was offered $150 gift card to switch over to Xfinity fiber optic. It is in my terms of service whenever I call in to find out where my gift card is I get lied to I get told so many different things it's ridiculous that unless I can prove it's in writing I don't get it I tell them to look in the contract they tell me it's not there when it is I finally got a hold of the person that signed me up got a link for the Xfinity incentive tracker and there it says that I was disqualified because my account is delinquent which it has never been delinquent I was told it would be fixed. It is still not fixed I'm turning this over to my attorney general because this is fraud. And I'm canceling service between this and the outages I'm over it I am tired of being lied to I am tired of the customer service being horrible and not actually helping when I call in instead of actually helping me they set me up for my service to be canceled immediately do better

Expert

• 

105.4K Messages

1 month ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

921 Messages

1 month ago

Hello user_xtwz5f this is never the experience we'd want for you as our valued customer. We want to assist in any way possible in resolving this gift card issue, and really earn your business and loyalty. 

Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, clicking on the pen and paper icon, and then entering “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address, and I'll be happy to help.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here