U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, February 23rd, 2022 7:34 PM

Closed

Frequency 2.0 Speaker Xfinity rewards

I received the speaker it played well for a couple of days. Then trying to connect to my same iPhone 8+ it will not connect. It just flashes blue until the battery dies. I recharged the battery and when I unplug the charger it does the same thing. While it flashes I even reset it as shown. How can I get another and send this one back. My account name is [edited: PII] 

Problem Solver

• 

571 Messages

3 years ago

Hello! Thank you for posting your questions here on our Xfinity Community Forum page. I am so sorry to hear that the speaker you received is now not connecting. We are here to assist. For future reference please do not post any private information such as your full name or address in the public forum. Please send us a direct message with your full name and address to assist. 

To send a Direct Message:

Ensure you are logged in

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3p6SeGP

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

(Credit to @BruceW)

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

@XfinityAlisha​ 

i cant find info in this forum. 2 questions. I only charged the speaker for a gew hours and the red light went out. Does that mean it’s fully charged? It says to charge at least 13 hrs at first. 
also i hooked it up to my iphone 12 pro. Hardly any volume playing music from spotify. Volume all the way up on phone and speaker.  

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello @rojaw! Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a post on our community forum. If you could send our team a private message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Private Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I cannot access the micro SD card I put in the Frequency 2 speaker. I followed the instructions, but it will not play any songs on the SD card. I cannot see the SD card as a device on my laptop either. How do I see the SD card on my laptop???

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

What does it mean when the speaker beeps twice ?

Thank you

Problem Solver

• 

785 Messages

@user_60a740 That is a great question. You would need to refer to the user manual. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I have yet to hear an audible "Ping."

Official Employee

• 

800 Messages

Thank you for letting us know, @user_f21616. Is the speaker's audio working at all? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

My speaker will not power up at all. Tried resetting.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

My speaker will not power up. Worked one time shortly after I got it but will not power on. Tried fully charging and resetting but will not work.

Problem Solver

• 

637 Messages

We'd be happy to help check into what options are available with your Xfinity Rewards speaker. Please feel free to join us via a message with your first and last name, and full-service address following the steps outlined below so that we may look into this further! 

To send a "Peer to peer" message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I just received my speaker can I use to connect to smart lg tv?

Problem Solver

• 

409 Messages

Hello there, and thank you for reaching out to us through our Forums! That's awesome you've received your new speaker; how exciting!? If your TV is Bluetooth enabled, you would then be able to connect it, and or, pair it to your TV without any trouble. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I have tried using the Frequency 2.0 speaker.  My Bluetooth pairing to my tv was successful.  The problem that I am having is I have no volume control in either direction.  The speak is fully charged and I have tried the reset key feature with no success in controlling the volume through the speaker + - controls.  I have performed an "Aux in" connection with my MP3 player.  The music plays but again I have no volume control through the Frequency 2.0 volume control.  Am I missing something or is this a bad unit.

Problem Solver

• 

409 Messages

Good morning, and thank you for sending over that update; really appreciate that! I'm so glad that you were able to pair your Bluetooth device. Hmm, that's definitely strange, in terms of the volume control trouble you've been experiencing. Have you tried the volume settings on multiple devices? Could you please provide me with the make and model of your MP3 player? 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

How do you know when the bluetooth speaker is charged?

Official Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

We appreciate your time in reaching out to us here on our Xfinity Forums! For information specific to the Bluetooth speaker you would need to refer to the user manual or contact the manufacturer. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I received the Frequency 2.0 speaker today. I have fully charged it and connected it to my computer. It plays songs from my music library but at maximum volume it is little more than barely audible. ???.

The user manual is no help.

Help.

Thank you 

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

I have this problem too. So disappointing. What kind of teward is that!!

Problem Solver

• 

497 Messages

Hi, @rojaw

Please create your own post and we will help you!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Hi-How do I connect Frequency 2 to my Google Pixel?  Pixel uses USB-C, and I do not see that the Frequency does not support USB-C.  Thanks

Official Employee

• 

746 Messages

Hi, thank you for reaching out to our Xfinity Forum. I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your speaker. Please refer to the manufacturer manual for assistance regarding connection. 

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

I please need a user manual for Xfinity Rewards blue tooth speaker FREQUENCY 2.0 – BT SPEAKER,as There was not any in the box shipped in / [Edited: "Personal Information"]

(edited)

Problem Solver

• 

892 Messages

Hi there @dhlubny! Thank you so much for reaching out to us here via our Forums platform. I do see that several other customers also state that they did not receive a manual as well.

If you follow this post back from March 5, 2022, you will find some helpful steps: https://comca.st/3xF02op

Let me know if you need further assistance. 

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Hello Selena,

Great to meet you.

Thank you for your prompt and detailed response. It is exactly what I needed to resolve my issue.

Till next issue.....take care.

dhlubny

Problem Solver

• 

493 Messages

Thank you so much for the update, @dhlubny. I'm happy to see that we were able to get you the help you needed with your blue tooth speaker. Please don't hesitate in reaching back out to us if you need anything in the future, I hope you have a great rest of your day!  

I no longer work for Comcast

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Problem Solver

• 

1.4K Messages

@Raiderjoel24
Hello and thank you for reaching out with your concerns. I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your speaker. Since you are commenting on an old post, can you please create your own post with details about the issue you are experiencing to better align with our community guidelines? 

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

How do we make our own post? I don’t see any ootion for that. 

Problem Solver

• 

502 Messages

That's a great question, @rojaw! We have a very helpful post here that will show you some great tips on how to use the Xfinity Forums, including the steps to start a new post. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Same dance, different tune. My Samsung s9 has the identical problem. I paired it, tried it out and it was great. A few hours later, the phone will not connect to the bluetooth speaker. Eventually I unpaired it, removed the device and tried to find the speaker again, but now it won't even find the speaker.   

Xfinity? How do I replace my defetive Frequency 2.0? Thanks

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

Mine never worked at all. Can I send it back?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

received my speaker can some help with pairing...no directions in box  Thank you

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Received speaker..no direction can someone help me pair  Thank you

Problem Solver

• 

497 Messages

Hi, @user_78c3ed

In using Bluetooth, you turn it on in the settings on your device. Turn on the speaker and the name (Frequency 2.0) will show up on your device when it’s synced. Tap the name to connect to it.  You turn the speaker on/off by pushing and hold the circle with the minus sign in it. A blue light will flash till connected to Bluetooth or connected with the cord. You use the volume on your device to turn the sound up or down on the speaker. Lift and turn the tab below the volume buttons.

Please let me know if you need additional help!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here