U

Wednesday, April 3rd, 2024 3:53 AM

Closed

Fraud hold on new apartment from previous tenant

Moved into new apartment and attempted to set up xfinity internet. At this point I’ve talked to over 7 agents, been to my local store, and sent back and forth multiple emails. I had hope when I was asked for my personal information such as my drivers license, social, previous address bills and my new lease that there would be a resolution. Instead I’ve now uploaded or emailed these documents 3 separate times, had my ticket updated to then wait 24-72 hours for no response and then I rinse and repeat.

Since I work from home I am just desperately trying to get our space set up. All the agents I’ve talked to have been nice and tried to help but it just seems they don’t have the tools available to move my case forward. 

Trying the forums as a last ditch effort to see if there is anything I can do to resolve this issue.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

6 months ago

Hello, @user_mf4cyk. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this activation issue is causing you. I'd like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to help activate your internet service via Forums. I'd be more than happy to review your account to see what we need to do to get your service working once and for all.

In order to get started, can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

3 Messages

Thanks Raul for the response, I’ve put a message into a chat for xfinity support. Praying someone one might have the tools to help me get this resolved.

Appreciate you’re help and reply.

-Drew

3 Messages

Want to let people know that contacting Xfinity through the forums resolved my issues and should be your first option for resolving everything quickly. The team I interacted with was great and really helped me

so much more than the store or agents over the phone were able to. Accomplished in 24 hours what I had struggled with daily for 2 weeks.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here