U

Wednesday, October 2nd, 2024 7:50 PM

Fraud done by an agent and I am getting bill

I was told in Jan 2024 to add a line and I will have my monthly bill go down. But my monthly bill increased and when I finally cancelled my line, I am asked to pay for device which was told to me was free. I went to Factoria Bellevue WA and met agent Daniel. He never helped me and in between conversation he was talking to other agents about ordering pizza. This is the service provided at the store where there are 8 agents sitting and helping no one. He was more interested in discussion which pizza to order rather than helping me. Not this useless device is still with me and I am asked to pay for it when I never signed up for it.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

17 days ago

We appreciate you meeting us here in our forums about the experience at the store, and an unwanted phone line. Sorry to hear it was not a good one for you, @user_gjbkp0. You have the right team to assist with this for you. Please send us a Direct Message with your full name and address, so we may begin. 

To start a Direct Message: Click "Sign in" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message.

5 Messages

I can’t get xfinity support as drop down 

5 Messages

I don’t see option to send direct message 

5 Messages

17 days ago

I need help for this issue please. I can’t get help from online agent, phone agent and worst were store agent.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_gjbkp0 Please follow the instructions above. You have to make sure you are Signed in first.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here