U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, May 3rd, 2022 5:29 AM

Closed

Fix Rewards Status PLEASE!

Hi there!  I echo this entry: "I've tried multiple different times, but Comcast won't fix my rewards status.  I am 'silver' for 2 years, but despite several attempts to get comcast to recognize my overlapping service at my prior address that dates back to 2010, I can't get anyone who cares to fix it.  When I call, they reassure they have sent instructions to the rewards team, but nothing ever changes.  If you are going to offer a rewards program, why are you not willing to grant accurate status for your long time customers?  I am tired of the runaround, can someone actually help?" I've been a customer with Xfinity/Comcast for MANY years and it seems silly that you are only counting the time since I last moved.  PLEASE HELP!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Problem Solver

• 

513 Messages

2 years ago

Hi there, @user_1abed3. Thank you for reaching out and creating this post. We can definitely look into the reward's status for you. Please send us a peer-to-peer message with your name and address to assist you. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityEdgardo​ How do I send a peer-to-peer message?

Problem Solver

• 

513 Messages

2 years ago

That is a great question. You can use the message icon on the top of this page to send us a peer-to-peer message. Please type Xfinity Support in the To line to send the message to us. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here