Justinkm's profile

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Monday, October 14th, 2024 11:40 AM

Filed complaint with FCC

This morning I decided to file a complaint with the FCC over Comcast practices and this outage. Services have been out since the 27th. 5 days ago Comcast ran a whole new line to my house from the road but never tapped it into house. All neighbors have services but they never came back to fix mine even though for 5 days they have said someone would be here between 8 am and 8 pm. They have never showed. Wife is missing some work and kids are going on three weeks without an education because they do cyber school. With the amount  of money this company makes every single month there is no excuse for this delay.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

4 days ago

Greetings, @Justinkm! Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear this has taken so long to get resolved, but we are here for your support. I know we have a follow-up scheduled with you for later today, but we can take a look at things now, and see if there are any new updates from our team in the field. I will DM you momentarily.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here