Blainedix's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Sat, Dec 12, 2020 7:00 PM

Field tech and phone rep give conflicting information

The phone rep told me my upgrade moving to another building where the provide basic service I combined that with my presen account plus upgread to blast speed internet They gave me high def tv it worked at old address but didnt carry over to new address now the field tech and a phone redp tell me I dont have high def and need pay another 10 dollars for high def

Responses

ComcastChe

Official Employee

• 

6.1K Messages

6 m ago

Hi @Blainedix, and welcome to the Xfinity Forum! We appreciate you for posting and sharing your experience. I can understand why this would confuse you. Were you able to get clarity on your billing concerns yet? If not, I'd be happy to help! Before I can confirm any additional charges for HD, I'll need to review your account and the services you have. Can you send a private message with your first and last name and address? To send a private message, click on my name, "ComcastChe," and then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

5 m ago

William Dixon 

Just got another harassing phone call today they call every day but many times i dont pick up He was very aggressive and rude.He had an Indian accent probably a call center overseas? He claims my previous address  is a separate account from my curresnt one. So then let my ghose at the other accuont pay the bill? No, I already laid out what happpend, your top man in the company sent me a notice on facebook promising to look into it. The previous address was Vallejo Ca. I am holding comcast to what the phone rep said when he transferred me to the Marina Tower which has a specail deal with Comcast He also upgraded my account and when I offered to pay the bill he said no, I did not have to since I had a special discount on the promotion to BLAST internet and HD well Comcast reneged on HD and now on the discount!

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

5 m ago

Pleasea delete my comments it has my pesonal address!

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

5 m ago

This is very confusing I tried to privately reply and seems my personal address went public? you need to make your forum a little safer to use its hard to navigate

New to the Community?

Start Here