U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Wednesday, June 29th, 2022 4:00 AM

Closed

FedEx label to return phone and cancel service

Hello the app will not allow me to return the phone. Two phone calls to customer service and promises to email me the label have not worked, either. I only have seven days to return, work full time, and have a disabled child at home. Why can I not get the return label and cancel the service without risking bringing my son into the store? Would they even take the phone there? I am thinking of writing my own return invoice, running into a store and leaving it on the counter with a photograph of the location and my written return documentation as proof, with my signature that I do not want it, or do I need a certified mail from the postal service?, and then filing a fraud complaint. I do not want this and should be able to return it in time somehow. A consumer should be allowed to change their mind if they are not going to use the service and never used it. I did not even port my own number. The other phone is not being used and back in the box.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

2 years ago

Hello, @user_164b8e, we did get your direct message, and we will do our part to help you return your phone. I know you already called our Xfinity Mobile team. Have you also tried chatting with them here? https://comca.st/3I1lsiX

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityJosephA​, someone at xFinity got a label to me via email and I returned the phone via FedEx at a small store nearby. One does need to know to wait to print the label until at the store and it needs to be emailed to the FedEx email address while on the FedEx location wifi. I was unable to re-click on the return label to send or reprint on my iPhone while at FedEx, but the FedEx location could do so after I emailed it to them while inside the store with my phone. The label scan code I had printed from the email is not useful to FedEx. So this issue hopefully is solved.

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

I actually did return the phone with the FedEx label 16 days ago and after 6 chats, am being told that the phone is being inspected by Fed Ex.  Account is still not closed.  Agent activated the account, not me, because she said that was how she would close it.  I  never took the phone outt of the box; just opened it, found out that I didn't have info to port the number, so the special offer didn't apply.  This is how Xfinity makes money.

Valued Contributor

• 

406 Messages

I am so sorry to hear about this, @librariall! The best bet is to get in touch with our Xfinity Mobile (XM) team, as we don't have access here to XM accounts. You can reach the team at 1-888-936-4968, or on their dedicated chat via the following link: 

https://comca.st/3DOlcU4

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here