doug_jacobs's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Fri, Dec 4, 2020 4:00 PM

Fed up with xfinity service

I cannot begin to express how fed up I am with xfinity and their move to make everything work with bots so they don't have to employ as many people.  I have tried to get answers on everything from replacing tuner, to use of the DVR capabilities I supposedly have, to changing my service and most recently how to add flex or upgrade my service.  Around and around and around the bot goes.  Again today, like before after wasting too much time and getting too frustrated the bot said someone would call me in a few minutes. That was a half hour ago.  The same sequence a month ago never did result in a call.  If another service provider ever becomes available in my area for fast internet service, I will get rid of comcast

Responses

Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

6 m ago

@doug_jacobs 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Corporate Team available to the Forums.  A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Official Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

6 m ago

Hi, doug_jacobs. Thanks for posting here for support! My team and I would love to help you get these concerns taken care of right here. I know you listed a few things you'd like assistance with, where would you like to start?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here