U

Wednesday, October 9th, 2024 12:09 AM

Fed up. Fix this or loose my business

Hello, I have jumped through every hoop this company has put in place. The employees at the store have spent HOURS trying to resolve the issues with my plan. 

1.) when I switched to my own account, it left me linked with my moms and therefore I can not access customer service phone line. 

2.) My account will not approve a device plan…because it says I already have a device payment plan in place. I have paid my bill on time for over a year. I paid all of my devices off, MONTHS in advance. My personal credit has improved. There is NO REASON that I should be denied device credit or that it should say that I have device credit out. 

3. I have spent endless hours both in stores and at home trying to resolve this issue so do not insult me asking me to direct message or any of the other AI outlets. I expect a real person to get on the line and get me a real resolution. The fact that so many people struggle with the lack of customer service and the hinky xfinity systems…it’s appalling. So many people are looking to switch and I definately will be if this is not handled promptly. This has been going on for a year. I expect some kind of credit or compensation to my account as I’ve had to buy other phones and other phone plans while continuing to try to work things out with this one because I was advised “it may just go away in time, that’s all we can suggest since customer service doesn’t want to help us or know what’s going on.”

Official Employee

• 

857 Messages

10 days ago

user_39k7az Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here