letahill's profile

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

Saturday, May 25th, 2024 10:13 PM

Failure on many levels

Was on the phone today with 3 different agents and no one was able to resolve our issues. We wanted to log in to our gateway and the default username and password was not working. The 2nd person I spoke with for some reason had someone else's account pulled up and proceeded to tell us that we owed money on our account and it was scheduled to be shut off next Tuesday. The address she repeated back to me was not even in our state. I lost it at that point, told us our address and phone and they apologized.(how does this happen). After being on the phone for over an hour, still unable to log in to our gateway. Also, while we were on the phone with your security dept, our ring doorbell disconnected and we have not been able to get it reconnected since then. Was on the phone with Ring support for a long time too.  If comcast is going to place a security hold on our account, then add notes so other account reps can reference them when a customer calls for assistance. Final issue: we negotiated a lower rate in January for our services and of course, you just increased our monthly rate by over $30.00. There is ZERO acknowledgement for any customer loyalty.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

23 days ago

Hey there letahill, I'm sorry you had that conflicting information when you reached out. I'd love a chance to review your account and help turn things around. In order to get started can you please send a direct message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right? Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

I just sent a response

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here