U

Tuesday, October 8th, 2024 5:50 PM

Extremely slow download speeds and high ping rate

I pay for up to 500 mbps download speeds and my internet speed tests are consistently around ~115 - 120 mbps. I can't get anyone from Xfinity on the phone and already wasted an hour trying to get through the AI chat bot to get sent through to help from a live agent. This is a consistent, ongoing issue and I need Xfinity to give me the internet speed I'm paying for. Please advise on how I can get help

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

3 days ago

user_z00rtm Thank you so much for reaching out for help with your connection issues. We are more than happy to help make sure you have the connection you need. We do recommend you start by checking out our Tips for troubleshooting your Xfinity Internet connection page. With this type of issue, you may want to check out the Check your Signal Levels options and give you your results here. Could you make sure you are not including any personal information like MAC addresses or IP addresses? I look forward to your results so we can help get your connection stable.

3 Messages

@XfinityAmandaB​ Can you let me know if this is what you're looking for?

Downstream

Frequency: 531 MHz

SNR: 41.4 dB

Power Level: 1.9 dBmV

Modulation 256 QAM

Upstream

Frequency: 10 MHz

Symbol Rate: 2560

Power Level: 41.5 dBmV

Modulation : QAM 

Official Employee

• 

525 Messages

Wehn you have a moment, we need you to send us your full name and address in the private message you already sent. Thanks!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

@XfinityRaf the message is sent. thank you

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here