ms20's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Mon, Apr 19, 2021 7:27 PM

Existing contract ending

Hello!

My current 2 year contract is ending on May 24th. I was wondering if someone can help with any existing customer deals for the next two years. Last time, I was helped by ComcastChe but am posting here as I understand that I should not directly PM unless specifically asked to.

Responses

ComcastMartin

Official Employee

• 

2.4K Messages

25 d ago

Hey there, @ms20

Thanks for taking the time to make a post about looking into a new promotion. Our team here on the forums will do our best to help see what is available to your account. 

Can you please send our team a private message with your full name and the address number? To send a private message, please go to our home page here on the forums, click the Chat Icon near the top right, and create a message to "Xfinity Support"

• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon or https://comca.st/3xa9opG
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here