U

Friday, October 11th, 2024 3:08 PM

Evans GA still no service

You guys are either going to have to compensate me for my lost work time or you need to resolve this issue. I NEED Internet to work and you guys are doing NOTHING about it. I don’t want a company credit either, i need the money into my bank account. At this point i feel like you’re scamming your customers because you can take the bill money but not fix this [Edited: "Language"] two week problem. I am very frustrated. I will do whatever I can in my power to report this part of the company to whoever can direct me to get this resolved. You guys will pay for this. This is ridiculous. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

7 days ago

@user_j0r0np

Once the services are back up and running Xfinity will automatically credit your account for the time you were not able to use your services as we can only credit you for what you lost with Xfinity. Again we do apologize for any inconvenience,  the tools I gave you above for the links are awesome resources to stay updated on with your services back up and running

3 Messages

If i lose my job due to xfinity then you’re gonna owe me a lot more. I’ve already contacted FCC and will be escalating the situation more. Thanks for nothing. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_j0r0np - While we don't provide compensation for loss of income, we're always more than happy to review the account for appropriate credit of the total downtime once service is fully restored. That being said, I'm happy to double-check your particular account to see if there are any additional details we may be able to provide. Our team is the best at reviewing and resolving concerns as quickly as possible, and it would be my pleasure to help in any way I can! Could you please send our team a direct message?

To send a direct message: 

• Ensure you are first signed in, then you will see a chat box icon at the top right of your page. Click that or follow this link here: https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 
  • From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type 'Xfinity Support'. 
  • Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. 

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name and the service address alongside a detailed summary of your request/question. Thank you!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here