Soulsinger28's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Mon, Feb 22, 2021 9:00 AM

Escalated Call

I live in Arkansas and we have been experiencing bad weather ice and snow for almost 2 weeks. My services were interrupted for non payment. I contacted customer service requesting more time to pay because the post office has been shut down due to the blizzard
The agent said she could not grant the extension so I requested to speak with a supervisor. I was on hold for almost an hour then told I must wait for a call back within 24 hours. The call never took place. So I call back in to pay my past due balance of $186 which I had to borrow until my check arrives. Now I am blocked from speaking with an agent and I must pay $476 to reconnect! The call just took place on Saturday February 20th. This is by far the worst treatment I have ever received in any type of customer service experience. I fully expect to speak with a supervisor immediately and this is horrible treatment by comcast to it's customers in Arkansas impacted by this natural disaster that caused power outages etc. I will be actively seeking new service ASAP and will share on all of my social media platforms about the treatment I received by the agents, supervisors, and comcast corporation.

Responses

ComcastMartinR

Official Employee

• 

137 Messages

2 m ago

Hello, @Soulsinger28! Thank you so much for reaching out to Comcast today over our Community Forums! I do apologize you were not able to speak with a supervisor over the phone, and have not had a call back regarding your services. We would be more than happy to review your account.

To get started, please send us a Private Message with your first and last name. To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartinR" then select "Send a Message" on the right side. 

Thank you! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here