U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, October 3rd, 2024 9:38 PM

Escalate Complaint

We have no cable tv at [Edited: "Personal Information"].   We had a new cable buried today and there is phone and internet but no cable tv on the three tvs in house.  Infinity says they are aware of outage but there has been no fix.  I think it will require a technician to come to home to investigate.   I am unable to get through to an agent.  This is very frustrating.  Please help

Official Employee

• 

580 Messages

15 days ago

@user_933da7 Good afternoon. Thanks for posting to our community. We appreciate it, and are happy you thought of us to assist. We have the best tools, just like the Xfinity Assistant. It is the best resource to manage the account and service online when we are not available. It is my favorite as I can check the service health, and also reboot the wifi for dinner time. We also have an online repair tool that will troubleshoot the three tv's and get them online again. If it's not resolved remotely, the page will present a calendar to help choose a good date to have a tech onsite. Try it now and let us know if you have any questions. I found the link with the steps and guide for you here https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/schedule-repair-appointment.  

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here