DeadheaD23's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Dec 8, 2020 9:00 AM

Equipment update

Can't order new equipment.  Stuck in a loop of ""Looks Like Something Went Wrong, Please Refresh The Page and Try Again" over and over and over.  Did a Google search, pages of people w/ this same issue.  I would assume it's easy to fix, but I don't see any fixes posted.  Just a lot of send me a private message and i'll fix it.  Need to order new boxes.  Please advise.

Responses

Official Employee

• 

2.4K Messages

6 m ago

@DeadheaD23

Our team wants to help out. We can take a look into equipment to be shipped out to you. Can you please private message me your full name and service address? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

New Poster

• 

1 Message

6 m ago

I am in the same boat as this person was
ComcastChe

Official Employee

• 

6.1K Messages

6 m ago

Hi @Pearson23, we appreciate you for using the Xfinity Forum to get help with updating your equipment. Our team can help. We will need to gather your account information in a private message so we can verify your account and submit the order to send new equipment. We can also follow up with tracking information and help with activation if you run into any issues.

To get started, please send a private message with your full name, as it appears on your billing statement and your service address. To send a message, click on my name, "ComcastChe," then click send a message.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

6 m ago

I don't see where to click on your name and it gives a 'send message' option--it only goes to your page of posts.

Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

6 m ago

@Yeahhhh--No wrote:

I don't see where to click on your name and it gives a 'send message' option--it only goes to your page of posts.

The sending of a Private Message to anyone in the Forums, especially Official Employees, unless specifically requested, is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  

Please do NOT send any of the Official Employees private messages unless they request it. By doing so they are being flooded with PM's and are being bogged down in trying to answer all of them. This keeps them from doing their job effectively here in the forums and defeats the purpose of the forums.

Thanks

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Official Employee

• 

200 Messages

6 m ago

We'd be glad to help out! If you click on one of our handles, does it show a banner with our name and avatar, etc, up near the top of the screen? There should be a blue button on the right of that banner to "Send a message". 

New to the Community?

Start Here