bpwieringa's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Nov 30, 2020 7:00 AM

Equipment Update Issue

I have received an email from Xfinity saying that I should update my old DVR boxes to more modern equipment (at no cost).  I have followed the steps to process the order for the updated boxes, but the order will not process to completion.  I receive a pop up message that says "Looks Like Something Went Wrong, Please Refresh The Page and Try Again".  This happens continuously.  I've also tried channel 1995 and it doesn't let me update/place an order.

Responses

Official Employee

• 

2.4K Messages

7 m ago

Hi there, @bpwieringa,

Our team would love to help you out with looking into this equipment. Can you please private message me your full name and service address? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

7 m ago

@ComcastMartin Do you get many private messages because I can't for the life of me find a way to send one. I am having the same issue trying to upgrade my equipment. 

Official Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

6 m ago

Thank you for taking the time to work with us, bpwieringa. 

Hi, ChrisP68. Please create your own public post and we will be glad to respond from there to request a PM, as needed.

New to the Community?

Start Here