E

Friday, August 9th, 2024 7:47 PM

Equipment sent to wrong address

I am in the process of moving and starting service at my new address. While signing up my equipment was sent to the wrong address. After signing up, I immediately contacted customer service to cancel the equipment request before it shipped. I was told that it would be cancelled and I offered to pick up equipment at my nearest Xfinity to avoid anymore shipping issues. However, I got a notification that my equipment was delivered, with no way to retrieve it.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 month ago

Thank you for choosing Xfinity, ehausafus. Our team can help. Please send a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

3 Messages

15 days ago

I have the exact same issue, it’s awful and time consuming. Did you find a solution to it?

3 Messages

This is [Edit: Personal Information], and I have the exact same issue.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

533 Messages

@user_whbtl9 If the equipment was sent to the previous address in error it can be returned by anyone and everyone to either the local Xfinity Store or UPS Store. Both options will be able to return the equipment without any issues. Were you able to get replacement equipment set up for the new address? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here