U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, January 13th, 2023 2:47 PM

Closed

Equipment Return - Need Return Label

i need a return sticker

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

This post was created from this comment on different post

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

@user_c50f3e​   I need a return sticker

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

2 years ago

Hello, @user_c50f3e! Thank you for leaving your shared concern in a comment on another user's post. I've converted your comment to its own post so that we may properly address any and all questions you have :) If you are looking to return equipment to Xfinity, may I have you visit our Return Center where you should be able to select the equipment being returned, print a shipping label, pack up the equipment, and schedule an at-home pickup by UPS? If this doesn't work, due to the account being closed for example, you can also take the equipment directly to an Xfinity Store Location or a UPS Store Location where they'll pack and ship the equipment back to us at no cost to you! Please let me know if these options help.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I need a return label please 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hello @user_67eec7! Please follow the helpful options set by XfinitySara to return your equipment. If there are any issues with those methods please let us know. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here