U

Saturday, September 14th, 2024 8:24 PM

Employees in India pass you around and waste your time without doing anything

Employees in India are not helpful.  It's like a game to them to keep you on the chat as long as they can without doing anything for you then without warning passing you to another representative who does the same thing.  On and on.  I see there are other complaints dating back years for the exact same behaviors.  

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

4 days ago

user_xlegn6 I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I understand your frustration and would like to help with any service concerns. Are you experiencing any specific issues with your connection or service? 

3 Messages

The connectivity issue appears to have been resolved.  But only because I demanded that a service tickwt be opened.  I repeatedly explained that the issue needed to be handled in country by a technician driving in a truck to my house.  The issue couldn't be resolved from India.  Finally, finally I got a ticket opened.  Technician Mike showed up today at 9:30 and quickly triaged my issue and escaped it to the street service team who arrive on Saturday morning and replaced the components of the curbside stanchion to finally, finally resolve the issue.  Why did the India team pass me around and around?  I felt helpless, and not helped.  I told them AI was going to report them in my chat history.   Go review it.  Is that how you want your company  represented?  The folks in country are the heroes.  It's unfortunate that the India team is your company's first public face.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

user_xlegn6 I'm glad the issue has been finally resolved! Thanks for the update and feedback. I know it can be a frustrating situation and appreciate you working with us to get this resolved. We will pass this information along to our management team. We welcome any recommendations that can help our customer's experience. Is there anything else I can help with today? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

4 days ago

If Comcast has a customer advocate, I would welcome a call or a communication directly from them.  

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

user_xlegn6 We do not have a line we can provide. My apologies. If you want to file an employee complaint we can help further here. Could you please send our team a Direct Message with your name and service address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a Direct Message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here