U

Saturday, September 7th, 2024 10:25 PM

Emergency Inquiry About Internet Service Order and Activation Issues

Dear Xfinity Customer Service,

I hope this message finds you well.

I recently attempted to place an order for internet service through your website. However, after submitting my order, I was redirected to the main website, and I did not receive any confirmation email or receipt. I encountered this issue twice.

Could you please check if there are any orders under my name and let me know if there is one or two orders in the system?

Additionally, I am experiencing issues with activating my modem. When I log into the Xfinity app on my phone, it displays an "Access not Authorized" message. Could you provide guidance on how I can resolve this issue and successfully activate my modem?

Thank you for your assistance with these matters. I look forward to your prompt response.

Best regards,

[EDIT: Personal information]

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

9 days ago

Thanks for meeting us here in our community, @user_ot51qb, about your internet order. You have the right team for assistance. We will gladly assist with this through your Direct Message. Our Community Forum was designed to build a positive and thriving peer to peer help community. I need to remind you that unsolicited Direct Messages are against our guidelines. We appreciate your collaboration.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here