U

Sunday, September 8th, 2024 4:17 PM

Email scams

Every time I pay my bill whether it be Xfinity mobile or Xfinity tv I receive a scam email telling me there is something wrong with my payment whether it be declined or expired etc I want to know how they know when my bill is being paid and also bring this to your attention because how many people are also being scammed

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 month ago

Hello @user_eyyknd, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media.  I understand your concern with the emails, and I'd like the opportunity to check into that for you.

To access your account, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address.

To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message

2 Messages

I have messaged and keep getting told to post on the forum 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_eyyknd

Thanks for replying on the post I do now see the post related to your chat and I will respond to you via the chat

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here