U

Thursday, October 3rd, 2024 2:23 PM

Email says I qualify for Wifi Boost Pod, but when I click the link it says I do not qualify.

Hi! As several people have posted before me... I, too, received an email alerting me that I qualify for a free Wifi Boost Pod. I click on the link to claim (I'm already logged into my xfinity account) and the message is "Sorry looks like you're not eligible for this offer...". How can I proceed?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

16 days ago

user_3hvlof Do you know if you have something on your account called xFi Complete? It is normally $25 a month and covers the modem rental and Unlimited Data. This benefit also gives you something called an "In-Home Assessment" which will take place after about two weeks of having xFi Complete added. We will then send an email to you that will give you the recommendation that an xFi pod is recommended for your in-home network and a link to have a free pod is sent out to you. Outside that, we do not offer free xFi Pods.

2 Messages

Yes, I do have xFi complete.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

user_3hvlof Excellent! Please send a Direct Message with your full name and address and we'll be happy to investigate this further. Here are instructions on how to send a DM in case you need them:

Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here