U

Tuesday, June 4th, 2024 12:20 AM

Email confirmation

Just upgraded my account - approved text but never received email confirmation 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

4 months ago

user_he9719 Thank you so much for reaching out for help with your recent change. Most changes are done in real-time unless you request the change to happen on a specific date in the future. When making changes made online you would need to make sure to be logged into your current Xfinity ID when placing your order. If not your order may be canceled due to the current account and the order without an Xfinity ID/login would be for new services. Since you already have services at that location the new order would not go through ensuring your current account stays active. You can check your customer agreements as well in your Xfinity account to see if the order was successful, check out this page here to see where to find it. https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/my-account-find-contract 

If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into the change for you if you would prefer. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon in the upper right - it looks like a chat bubble
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon just to the right of Conversations
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line - do not use the Employee's name!
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name, the account holder name (if different), and the service address.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here