U

Tuesday, August 15th, 2023 2:41 PM

Closed

[Edited] I’m seeking help to correct my rewards level from Gold to Platinum

[Edited: "Personal Information"] I’m seeking help to correct my rewards level from Gold to Platinum. I’ve been a customer since 2014 but when I moved, the rewards level didn’t continue. I should be receiving Peacock premium. I’ve called since June but I keep getting a new ticket number. My current Ticket is [Edited: "Personal Information"]. Can you please help me?

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_9bb58b

Thank you so much for reaching out! Appreciate that ticket number. I do see our teams were working on this, but I wanted to dive in to find out the specifics where we are in the process. To access the full account information, I was hoping that you could send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

4 Messages

@XfinityThomasB​ I don’t see the Peer to Peer chat.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Sorry about that! The terminology has been updated, on your end it should show as 'Direct Message'.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

4 Messages

Sorry I don’t see that one either. Is there another way to contact you? 

4 Messages

I also received a note on my email. I believe you have that one

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

These are the instructions we provide when we ask someone to send us a Direct Message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

Does that help? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here