U

Saturday, July 27th, 2024 12:03 AM

[edit: Language] XFINITY

Your service is trash. If we weren’t forced to use your garbage service we wouldn’t. Every night during normal tv hours we loose all service. When we report it we are told it’s our fault (we have changed hardware multiple times and Xfinity is the only constant). Your reporting tool keeps deleting my review showing that you don’t care about reviews. You overcharge for something that doesn’t work and then blame the user because you don’t want to actually fix anything

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

3 months ago

user_oxbgrl That is not at all the experience we want any customer to have when encountering service issues. I would be happy to help make sure you get the help you need to stop these interruptions from happening. When you have some time if you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here