GlennJH's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Jan 12, 2021 8:00 AM

East Troublesome Fire

I was told by a customer care representative back in November that there would be a adjustment on my account as well as all other customers who experienced log-term outages due to the East Troublesome Fire in Grand County, Colorado.  I was told that there was a "blanket work order" covering the affected area and that the billing adjustments would occur once the work order was closed.  I just recieved my January bill, and still have not seen a credit for the outage.  What is the status of the credits to me and others affected?

Responses

Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

5 m ago

@GlennJH 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Corporate Team available to the Forums.  A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

5 m ago

It has been a week and still no response from Comcast.  How long should I expect it to take to get an answer??

Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

5 m ago

@GlennJH wrote:

It has been a week and still no response from Comcast.  How long should I expect it to take to get an answer??

I'm sorry it's been so long.  Due to a glitch on their end the OE's are backed up responding to all escalations.  Be patient.  I can't tell you how long it might take, but you are in their queue.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Official Employee

• 

200 Messages

5 m ago

Thanks @Again

@GlennJH I have sent you a private message and I really appreciate your patience and for taking the time to reach out to us about this. We'll make sure that this gets resolved, I'm glad you brought it to our attention! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here