U

Tuesday, October 1st, 2024 3:47 PM

Drop Bury

Hello.

We ordered service on June 4th this year. A tech came out and said we would need a line put in underground. A ticket for a drop bury was submitted and showed up on the support page as being approved. Nothing happened for about three months after that. Repeated attempts to get information via chat or phone calls failed to produce any positive results. After paying for the first two months of service actually thinking we would be connected soon, I started requesting bill credits. I had to request the bill credits multiple times because after spending 30-45 minutes in chat the request would be approved yet the credit never showed on the account. When asked why I wanted the credit, I would say we don't have service, the line hasn't been put in . They would then dispatch a tech who would show up, look around, and say we needed an underground line. Finally, about two weeks ago, someone from JCM Utility Development came by and put a few marks on the ground. They left a tag saying this is our number, call if you have any questions. However, they neither answer their phone or return phone calls. In three days we will be at four months since signing up for service. Another bill will be due soon and I cringe at the thought of trying get a bill credit and having a tech come out to then tell us what we already know. How to we get help with this? Having techs come out for no reason seems expensive and wasteful. Thank you.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

18 days ago

user_bzszrc Hello there. Thanks for reaching out to Xfinity about your drop bury concern. Our apologies that you have not had a line put in, and have been requesting to do so since June. We can take a deep dive into your and get this issue handled. Will you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?
~~~~
To send a "Direct Message" message:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here