neet_t's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Sep 10, 2020 2:00 PM

Downgrade to internet only

How can I downgrade my Double play service to  internet  only option? I am not using any of the TV services, but still paying the broadcasting fee and other service fees. trying to minimize my bill. Would an Xfinity Rep can resolve the query

Responses

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 y ago

Really frustrating with no help from toll-free number. Why there is no option to downgrade or remove the tv option. Thinking of switching to internet only plan in verizon FIOS 

Official Employee

• 

2.7K Messages

1 y ago

Hi there, neet_t! Thank you for posting here in the Xfinity Forum Community. We are happy to have you! 

I would be happy to partner with you and see what we can do about potentially downgrading your account since you don't seem to use the TV portion. Totally understandable these days. 

Please make sure to wait to send us a PM until we specifically request you do so! I saw your PM and I will go ahead and respond to it, this is just for future refeference. 🙂

New Poster

• 

1 Message

1 y ago

Hi, I have my account setup for autopay on the 15th of the month.  Since it is the 16th I thought my autopay had been turned off and I made a one time payment of $221.94. Then just a few min later the autopay cleared a day late.

Currently I have a credit for this amount but both charges are still pending so I would like the one time payment refunded to my debit account instead of the credit.

New to the Community?

Start Here