C

Saturday, October 12th, 2024 3:03 PM

Downed line from Helene

I have a downed cable line that runs from the road to my house. It was knocked down due to storm damage from hurricane Helene. I know Xfinity is still working on outages throughout the area. Is this something that they will automatically repair or is this something I need to schedule an appointment to have someone come repair it?

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

6 days ago

Thank you for reaching out in our community about the downed cable, @cjh1997. We are glad to know you are safe after Helene. Some of us can only imagine what you all have been through, but wish you all a safe recovery. We can definitely look into this for you to see if there is an order already in place for the repair. Otherwise, we can get a ticket open for it. Are your services up and running properly? 

2 Messages

Hi, thanks for replying so quickly! No, it’s still out. The cable line running from the road to my house is disconnected from the pole and is still laying in my yard.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@cjh1997 You're welcome! I appreciate the clarification. We will do all we can to help keep you informed, and assist with getting you back online. To get started, please send us a Direct Message with your full name and complete service address. We look forward to your reply.

To start a Direct Message: Click "Sign in" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here