U

Sunday, October 13th, 2024 12:28 PM

Down line blocking driveway

I have a down line blocking my driveway. I tried to report online but it will not allow me to do it. I have a handicap person in the house and I am unable to pull my car in the driveway. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

5 days ago

Hello @user_loucxp when you have a moment please feel free to send us a direct message, so we can help. We'll need to create the appropriate work order to raise the cable. You can use the Direct Messaging icon at the top of the page to send your name and service address to "Xfinity Support." It's next to the bell icon on the right side of the page. 

3 Messages

Thank you in sent a message to Xfinity Support.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Would that be the same kind of ticket raised for me over a week ago that they have never came to fix? Though they tell me they are everyday between 8am and 8pm..

3 Messages

4 days ago

Thank you! A tech arrived this morning and removed the wire from the driveway. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Yay! Thank you so much for the update. You can always count on our team for first-class support. You are an incredibly valued member of the Xfinity family! Was there anything else we can help with? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here