U

Friday, March 8th, 2024 5:48 PM

Closed

Does the Nothing Phone work with Xfinity?

I am in the Western United States and I have Xfinity Mobile. I love the Nothing Phone 2 and I am about 2 steps from buying one on the website. However, does anyone have experience with the Nothing Phone and Xfinity? Can I just put in my SIM Card and be all good? Will there be any downsides?

I am struggling to find assistance I have tried all methods and none have worked.

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

7 months ago

@user_08zvr9 

I am in the Western United States and I have Xfinity Mobile. I love the Nothing Phone 2 and I am about 2 steps from buying one on the website. However, does anyone have experience with the Nothing Phone and Xfinity? Can I just put in my SIM Card and be all good? Will there be any downsides?

I am struggling to find assistance I have tried all methods and none have worked.

Unfortunately it doesn't.  Sorry.  All available phone devices can be found here:

https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/shop?category=device

2 Messages

@Again​ So if I had it and put the sim card what would not work. Would it only be calling and texting or mobile data? If I were to buy it could I use it with wifi?

Official Employee

• 

804 Messages

7 months ago

Hey there, @user_08zvr9! We would recommend reaching out to one of our Xfinity Mobile experts for all the details regarding the device. You can reach them here Text Message: 888-936-4968, Phone: 888-936-4968
Chat: xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile. Please let us know if you have any further questions/concerns. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here