U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sat, Jul 24, 2021 3:57 PM

Disconnected service

Good afternoon,  I am really hoping that someone may be able to assist or possibly steer me in the right direction. My service was disconnected this morning , both my fiancé and I have been living lean as I’m sure that we’re not alone . Throughout the Covid epidemic things were really tight we had fallen behind however not to this point. My fiancé scheduled our payment for yesterday however I am not paid until next Friday, simple mix up yet our cable and internet were disconnected. My job as a remote employee requires me to have internet access, I’m not so much worried about the cable , however it would be nice . Coupled with this my step son has tutoring 3 x a week being Monday,Wed and Friday. This was a contingency placed on us for him to advance his grade to be with his classmates as he had missed a considerable amount of time Ill during the pandemic (he thankfully didn’t have COVID) due to an underlying condition. Is there any possible way that anyone knows of a way to have the service restored for just a week at which time I’d pay the past due balance and 2 weeks later the remainder. That way I can stay gainfully employed. Any assistance in getting me the correct information would be excellent or in touch with the right individual would be fantastic. That’s to anyone listening thy may be able to direct me. I am sorry all, this is long winded but I’m literally at my wits end. 

Thank you

Responses

EG

Expert

• 

89.1K Messages

2 m ago

Concern moved here to the proper help section, and for greater exposure to actual Comcast employees for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

291 Messages

2 m ago

I do want to thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to reach out through our Forums Channel. Let's get your account pulled up and see what options we have available to help take one less stressful thing off your plate. We understand that sometimes our customers need a little extra time to pay their bills (even me!).

Please send me a Peer to Peer message with your name and service address so that I can fully dive into this for you! I will leave you instructions on how to initiate the message with us! I look forward to working with you soon! 

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

New to the Community?

Start Here